Thursday, June 14, 2012



So I know this is really late but I forgot about it.  For Mothers Day Bryan was in India so I had the three sweet children all to myself, of which two were sick.  On the morning of mothers day andrew woke me up to show me the picture he drew of me.  Tyler saw him doing this and went CRAZY.   He started yelling, "don't do that, it's not moms birthday."  Sweet Andrew tried to tell him, "I know its not moms birthday Tyler, its Mothers Day."  Tyler proceeded to yell "no its not", Andrew- "yes it is" and before I knew it they were on the floor in a fist fight.  Gotta love mothers day.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Haha.
I love that you are posting again! Kennedy is beautiful!

Cassidy & Shawn Marshall said...

hah oh boys! I agree Kennedy is Beautiful! Andrews picture is so cute- and it looks SO much like you :) heheh