Sunday, March 27, 2011

Welcome to Tel Aviv- Israel

So I know I am a total slacker and have said for quite some time now that I would post my pictures from Israel but things have been a little busy. This might take me a really long time to post everything but I will do my best.

Our first day we flew from Atlanta to New York and had a layover for a few hours and then headed over to Israel late at night so everyone could sleep on the way over. It was so awesome. The plane was HUGE. I finally got to ride my double Decker plane.

We arrived early the next morning but it was already the late afternoon for them so there really wasn't much left to do that day. We were able to drive to the Mediterranean and see where Jonah was swallowed by the whale.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome! and a double decker plane? i wanna ride one!

Cassidy & Shawn Marshall said...

yeah im just glad you have any new pictures hehehe- it all looks so beautiful there right by the ocean. you are so lucky to get to travel!